Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567891011 LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 104

Thread: The Magical Quotes Of Life...

  1. #91
    Inactive Member tim52160's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 5th, 2006
    Posts
    261
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    let me guess, you work in the automobile manufacturing? i haul auto parts so am going thru this for the first time. lol i thought this happened in august but am finding out that i was wrong.

  2. #92
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Very good Tim. You are absoutely right. I am a supervisor in a bumper factory. I am the person very loves to hate. Sometimes I feel like a adult babysitter. But hey the pay is good.

    Later
    Dawn

  3. #93
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Sorry that is suppose to be the one that everyone loves to hate. I am typing with one hand and eating with the other.
    Dawn

  4. #94
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Hey Tim, what do ya got, ESP or sumpin?!?! [img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img]

    I sure hope Dawny is enjoying her vacation! It's rough getting through the day without one of her inspirational quotes though, that's 4 sure!

    [img]graemlins/guy.gif[/img]
    GD

  5. #95
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Okay here I am and yes I am really enjoyin myself. But I know that it will come to an end soon. That is okay I have enjoyed every minute of it. I went golfing on Thursday. I am only allowed to golf once a year and it is never with my husband. He doesn't have the patience with me. So I go with a bunch of people from work. Needless to say Jim was a little mad when I left at 9:00am and didn't come home until 9:30pm. But he got over it quickly. I have also done some small home improvement projects around my house. My favorite was I painted my bedroom and I ragged rolled it. If no one has ever done that you have to try it. I love it so much. You need to be very patient with it. I choose the colors Pomegranate as the base coat and Maroon as the top glaze. It looks so cool, anyone want tips on how to do this just let me know. I love to paint. I even went over and painted my best friends living room when she was on vacation. It is a little hobby of mine. Anyway I have to go paint my mom's deck.
    Talk to everyone later.
    Love to you all and I will throw some quotes in during the week.
    Dawn

  6. #96
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Okay I will slip a quote in today. I am up early to babysit my niece, because my sister-in-law goes back to work today. It is really gonna be rough for her. But I will help her get through it. So here goes:

    A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out. -Walter Winchell


    Have A Great Day
    Lots of Love
    Dawn

  7. #97
    moderator gus danger's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2001
    Posts
    9,105
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Arrow

    Thanks Dawny!
    I needed that one!
    [img]graemlins/rose.gif[/img] [img]biggrin.gif[/img]
    Gus

  8. #98
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Here is another one for the middle of the week:


    Youth fades, love droops, the leaves of friendship fall; a mother's secret hope outlives them all. - Oliver Wendell Holmes

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

  9. #99
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well this is the last week day before I go back to work. It went by very fast. But here is one to get us through the day:


    Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it. - Lou Holtz

    Have A Great Day
    Dawn

  10. #100
    Inactive Member Russell1's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 14th, 2006
    Posts
    581
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Well I am going back to work today. And it kind of feels good. I think 2 weeks is all I can take at being off. I could of taking this week off as well but I didn't want to get to comfortable. Anyway everyone will be getting a quote daily again:

    To have read the greatest works of any great poet, to have beheld or heard the greatest works of any great painter or musician, is a possession added to the best things in life. - Algernon Charles Swinburne

    Have A Great Day
    Lots Of Love
    Dawn

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Links to Cherie Currie's Websites:http://www.cheriecurrie.comhttp://www.chainsawchick.com
http://www.therunaways.com
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurrie
http://www.myspace.com/cheriecurriemusic